Thursday, April 13, 2006

KEEPING MYSELF ACCOUNTABLE...

I made a commitment to myself to drink a minimum of 64oz. of water per day for a week. I know how good drinking lots of water is for you, but I just don't do it! So, after reading an article last night about all of this (& MUCH more -- I'll try to post it at some point...), I'm going to be purposeful about it for one week. I figure if I put this on here, I'll have all of you to hold me accountable! After that, I want to see how I feel and if I have more energy. Hopefully this will last longer than a week, but I needed an attainable goal to get me started. I really hope it gives me more energy and no matter what, I know I'll be more healthy
!

2 comments:

the Domina said...

Steve just decided to do the same after reading an article on this very topic! He runs around with one of my big cheerleading sports bottles with PUMP UP THE SPIRIT emblazened on the side.

After a few days he said the desire to drink Dew has decreased a bit, and the taste isn't even as good as it used to be. Downfall is lots of trips to the restroom!

Terri said...

I've been faithful for two days now, though it does require many trips to the restroom! Reminds me of being pregnant -- (and no, I am not!) :)