TEACHING YOUR KIDS ABOUT LOVE, SEX AND RELATIONSHIPS
I stumbled across this article about teaching your kids about love, sex and relationships from Focus on the Family. A comment made that sums it up well is this: "The days of “the talk” are over. Think sound bytes." It talks about how even at age 4, we are starting to prepare them for this idea in subtle ways. I thought it was interesting and thought I would share it.
1 comment:
This is a tough subject to know when and how to discuss with our children. Josh and I were watching "DOnald Duck" the other day and Donald was trying to steal "eggs" from the hens. The rooster outside the henhouse was angry and the next thing I knew I was discussing with Josh the fact that the eggs need the rooster to make chickens and without him they were just eggs we could eat! I don't know how I got myself into that one, but it seemed to go well. I wonder what's going on now in that little head...
Julie
Post a Comment