SILLY PUTTY DISASTER
I count my blessings because aside from a few of the normal "writing on the wall" incidents, we have been spared from pretty major blunders around our house. We haven't had any trucks or dolls flushed down the toilet, and we haven't had any birthday cards glued to bedspreads. (My brother did that!) With a 5, 3 and 1 year old, I'd say we're doing okay. Last night was an exception, however...
Joel is attached to his silly putty. He carries it around with him everywhere he goes. He even takes it along with him to town if we don't notice that he has it tightly squeezed in his hand. It must be soothing to him or something to be able to play and squeeze it. I don't know! Anyway, we had no idea he took it to bed with him last night.....
His jammies, undershirt, comforter and pillow are all covered with the sticky stuff. Evan attempted to get as much off his jammies this morning, but with very little luck. I'm kind of at a lost as to how to get it off. My only thought at this point is "goo-gone". I'll let you know how it works, but in the meantime, if anyone has any other suggestions, feel free to pass them on! I really don't want to have to replace his bedding! It's pretty bad!
No comments:
Post a Comment