MY NEW FAVORITE RECIPE
Okay, so we all know we need to eat more greens. I did so well for quite a while, and then just got tired of the same thing all the time, and must admit, I passed on my salads way too often. Just the other night, we had dinner with some friends of ours, and she served this dressing with the salad. Let's just say, I've made this recipe two days in a row now, and we are all eating our greens! Hopefully I'll get smart and just make a huge batch at once!
CRANBERRY SALAD DRESSING
1/3 C. sugar
1/3 C. oil
3 Tbsp. chopped onion (or onion flakes)
2 Tbsp. cider vinegar
1 Tbsp. jellied cranberry sauce (I used about 2 Tbsp.)
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. dijon mustard
1/4 tsp. poppy seeds
Mix with hand mixer or in the blender!
1 comment:
hey - looks delicious! I'll have to try it soon. Thanks for sharing!
And good luck blogging - it's addicting! :)
Sara
Post a Comment