One of my best memories...
...someday when I'm old and gray will be of my children and I dancing around the toys scattered in our living room as we worshipped Jesus! I've been praying for more LOVE, JOY and PEACE in our household, along with LAUGHTER and one of the ways we get smiles out of everyone is to dance to worship music. All of my children love it. I can remember doing it for the first time when Myah was just a baby and I'd dance to the music and sing to Jesus. Now she and Joel are doing their own dancing and Kiana is in my arms! My prayer is that in the midst of the fun, they're really learning to worship Jesus in their hearts. What a wonderful way to spend quality time with my children, focusing on the Lord! It will definitely be one of those memories that will bring tears to my eyes someday looking back, b/c it already does when I'm in the midst of it. I just know Jesus is with us in our living room receiving every ounce of worship we are giving Him.
1 comment:
That is such a beautiful image to carry in my mind's eye as I look forward to having my own children one day! Thank you for sharing.
Post a Comment