A New Experience!
Well, this whole blog thing is quite new to me. Not sure how well I'll keep it updated, or what I'll say for that matter, but I thought it might be fun to share some of my thoughts. I first learned about blogging through some good friends. Evan & I visit their site occasionally to keep updated on what's going on with them. When I told my sister I was thinking about having my own blog, she kind of laughed at me and told me I was "getting hip". Guess some junior high girls in their youth group (her husband was their youth pastor at the time) talked her into getting one. We'll see how this goes!
2 comments:
Thanks, Steve. :)
Hi Terri,
Good to talk to you today. I like your blog. Lots of good advice for the young and young at heart.
Love, GRAM
Post a Comment