HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY GIRL!
March 1, 2009
Kiana turned 4 yesterday! Here are some of her favorite things at FOUR years old!
Food: strawberries & salad (seriously, she asked for salad for her first meal in the hospital after getting off the respirator!)
Color: purple
Animal: horse
Stuffed animal: her llama from Tandra (thought she has at least a dozen she can't sleep without!)
Season: spring
Insect: ladybugs (the theme for her birthday party)
Things to do: puzzles, play with toy farm animals, swinging, gathering eggs from the chickens
3 comments:
What a great idea to list her favorite things!
Looks like she's feeling all better. I'm sure you all had a greater appreciation for her this year on her birthday! (not like you don't usually, but, you know what I mean).
Thanks, Julie. And yes, we really feel blessed to celebrate her birthday this year! God is good!
I forgot to give her her birthday card! I'll bring it Wednesday! YAY KIANA Such a blessing... :)
Post a Comment