Tuesday, March 24, 2009

WHAT ARE YOU EATING?



This movie made me really think about this question some more. It all started with a homeschool boy in Alaska who had a project.... watch this movie to see what he learned!


2 comments:

Tandra said...

do u still have it? Could i borrow it?

Terri said...

we actually watched it on netflix through the instant watch, so anytime you are here, you can watch it...

I actually just finished it for the second time while folding laundry. (I dosed off a few times the first time round and wanted to see it again...)

It does not have a Christian approach, but has good suggestions for staying healthy and even getting healed from things like cancer through the food you eat. It warns against MSG, aspartame, mercury fillings, and even vaccines. Made me want to go all natural with plants and eating our own meat! In reality, I can't just dive in to that, but I'm sure going to try to do better than I have been again. Also, I want to buy a juicer! :)