Worth every minute of your time!
Here are some comments made about this:
Man of faith and trust. (January 26/2008)
Reviewed by: Bradstonian
Paul Washer speaks here with so much humility and yet so much wisdom. If the beginning of wisdom is fear of the Lord then here is a man truly given divine wisdom. Paul Washer lives and breathes Jesus Christ and is one of the most passionate and Godly of our present day preachers. The word that he is given is faithfully delivered, true to scripture and cannot fail to be a blessing to the believing hearer. Pray that God would preserve Paul for as long as necesaary in order to raise up more men like him that the Lord can use for the furtherance of His kingdom. It was a blessing and a priviledge to hear this message today.
Speechless (October 30/2007)
Reviewed by: Martine
I hate what I see in myself. Dear God renew my mind and create in me a new heart. God must, must, must do this thing. How to lay hold of - it is no longer I that live, but Christ living in me. I want to stop thinking about me, me, me and headlong chase after God, God alone. Paul's words are truth and to God be the Glory! Yes! The kingdom of God MUST be taken violently by violent men. Men who become less and less of flesh while coming into God's promised land where the spirit rules and subdues the flesh. Thank you for sharing your heart with us brother Paul.
Reviewed by: Martine
I hate what I see in myself. Dear God renew my mind and create in me a new heart. God must, must, must do this thing. How to lay hold of - it is no longer I that live, but Christ living in me. I want to stop thinking about me, me, me and headlong chase after God, God alone. Paul's words are truth and to God be the Glory! Yes! The kingdom of God MUST be taken violently by violent men. Men who become less and less of flesh while coming into God's promised land where the spirit rules and subdues the flesh. Thank you for sharing your heart with us brother Paul.
A call of passion (September 19/2007)
Reviewed by: PKC
Another great challenge by one who understands the heart of God in taking the weak things of this world to bring to nothing the things that are strong. A must for every young man or woman starting in ministry as well as those of us who have, "been in the way" for years. I felt both shamed at my meager passion and inspired to go for God's best.
Reviewed by: PKC
Another great challenge by one who understands the heart of God in taking the weak things of this world to bring to nothing the things that are strong. A must for every young man or woman starting in ministry as well as those of us who have, "been in the way" for years. I felt both shamed at my meager passion and inspired to go for God's best.
No comments:
Post a Comment