Sunday, March 08, 2009

MY SURPRISE!!!

If you didn't already know it, I officially have the best husband in the world!

He told me on Thursday to pack my bags because we were leaving for a secret destination on Friday. I was very excited, as we just don't have the opportunity to get away very much. I had been battling a terrible sinus infenction all week complete with fever and chills, and this ended up being a HUGE part of my healing. Little did I know he had this cooked up for about a month now. So, Evan, (Aden got to come along too...) and I headed out around noon on Friday. He had me fooled. I thought maybe Red Lodge or Bozeman, but my secret hope was Chico Hot Springs, and that's where we landed! We got a really nice room where I could sleep and read till my heart's content and of course we soaked in the big hot spring pools several times. He also splurged and made reservations at their 5-star world famous restaurant that we've never eaten at. And yes, it was worth it! I came back feeling refreshed and physically much better.

Evan better, our unofficial nanny, Tandra was in on it all. She took good care of our kids, cleaned my whole house and did all my laundry while I was gone. I feel 100% spoiled and 100% blessed. Thanks, Evan. Only you knew how much I needed that. :)






Sunset at Chico















3 comments:

mckeefamily03 said...

Oh Terri! How fun! Just seeing you in the hot springs makes me envious!! That must have been so great! Love you!

Peg V.O. said...

Oh, those pictures make me want to pack my bags and head back there too! That is where everybody should get to go after a long and difficult winter. You deserved it!

jules said...

You guys definately deserved a break!! Looks like a fantastic get-away