CONFERENCE/VISION BEYOND BORDERS
Evan and I just had the privilege of attending a conference in Spokane, WA earlier this week. It was a blessing to get away for some spiritual renewal and a little break from the daily grind. God is good. The conference was wonderful and the fellowship was amazing. There is nothing like solid time with like-minded people. We got to know Patrick from Vision Beyond Borders more personally as well. His stories were amazing, and my heart just breaks for the evil in this world and the little children especially, who must suffer because of it. We will pray for him, his ministry and help in any way we can. I would highly recommend checking out his website and if the Lord leads, give to his ministry, and pray hard for them as they are being a vessel God is using to share Christ with thousands of people around this world.
1 comment:
I knew about that stuff going on. I actually wrote a research paper on sex trafficking. I just didn't know how to help except pray. Thanks for posting the website. I know more of the possible things i can do. I feel like you do i think. Every time i think about it makes me cry. God is still good.
Post a Comment