YOU ARE MY ROCK
YOU ARE MY STRENGTH
YOU ARE MY SHIELD
YOU ARE MY STRENGTH
YOU ARE MY SHIELD
Those are the words that I kept repeating over and over and over through this past week. While Evan had first taken Kiana in to our local hospital, I had waited at home with the other 3 kids. Those words were my comfort, along with several of the Psalms. I had been reading about how even as the mountains surround Jerusalem, so does God surround us for protection. I clung to that.
When we were in the ambulance on our way to the larger Billings hospital, I still kept whispering "You are my rock, strength, shield," when it suddenly hit me. I felt like the Lord impressed, "I AM your rock. I AM your strength. I AM your shield. I AM. I AM THE I AM." God is so good. He is always there in our darkest moments. It is HE who carried me through the scariest moments of this past week. His peace is amazing. He is the I AM!
No comments:
Post a Comment