Sunday, February 22, 2009

TEACHING BY PAUL WASHER

Here is an excellent teaching on Romans 6 and regeneration by Paul Washer. I would highly recommend it.

4 comments:

Tandra said...

I am at a loss for words. So... just wow. I'm sitting here trying to think of something to say, and all i can do is just be silent.

Terri said...

I told you it was good.... :)

Tandra said...

wow... *continues to just stutter in amazement*

AHH! It's almost painful that i can't express what i think and feel!

jules said...

Hi Terri! I am glad that you guys are getting back to "normal". We have all been so worried over here, but keeping you all in prayer. Hope everyone else starts feeling better soon.
I do not have time to listen to this teaching right now, but did take a "sneak" for a few minutes. It sounds like a message that goes along with what my Sunday School kids will be doing this coming Sunday. About being changed after becoming a follower of Christ. I'm excited to actually devote time to listen to it!