POST CARD BUDDIES??
I was wondering if any of you may have a child willing to be a post card buddy with Myah. I read a new idea today in Family Fun magazine (I finally subscribed to it -- only $10 when you do it on-line!) about having your child choose, write, address, stamp and mail their own postcards on a weekly basis. Obviously grandparents will be recipients, but I also thought it might be fun to interact with other kids her age. If you may be interested, just let me know via e-mail or in the comments section. It doesn't have to be a big commitment. Just maybe even replying one time once you receive a card from her. I really think this could be a fun project for all those involved! Kids love to get their own mail, and it would be great practice for letter writing as well.
3 comments:
Hey, Terri! I think that Josh would love that. He loves to send/receive mail.
Julie
We'll be sure to send Josh a post card. :) Thanks!
hi - its been awhile since I've read your blog, so I'm a bit behind (moving wouldn't have anything to do w/ that, now would it?).
Count the Hemmekes in for the postcard thing. Don't send us any until after we get to VA - we'll email you our new address soon.
Sara
Post a Comment