THE OLD SCHOOLHOUSE MAGAZINE
Though I haven't yet decided if I want to subscribe to The Old Schoolhouse Magazine, I've heard many good things about it. It's a magazine for homeschool families. (If you're a pastor, you can subscribe for free for one year...just an FYI...) I have signed up for several of their free e-mail newsletters, so if I like what I receive from them, I may pay the $22 for the magazine. The free newsletters include things like free thematic unit studies, science ideas, this month in history and even homesteading ideas (canning, drying foods, old-time cooking, utilizing alternative power, raising farm animals, gardening, water purification the old way, herbs and uses, alternative health, soapmaking, cheesemaking, bread and tortilla making, candlemaking, spinning, bleach alternatives, etc.) I thought it sounded very informative. Does anyone subscribe to this, and if so, do you recommend it? Michael and Debi Pearl recommend it, so that's what first sparked my interest, and then I also noticed it on Family First blog.
2 comments:
Hi Terri and Evan and the kids!!!
Greetings from Holland!!! Peggy emailed me your blog as I had given her Claudia's and a blog on my dad. I am sure she has filled you in on our life here. It has a been a super busy summer here too. It looks absolutely gorgeous where you are living. We think about you often out there in Montana and your blog is an excellent way to keep updated. Thanks for taking the time. Take care!!!
Jon, Jenn and Claudia Van Dyke
Hey Jenn,
Thanks for stopping by! :) I'll be sure to check your blog out, too. We do love to get out and enjoy the beauty of Montana, but have gotten so busy lately, we haven't gotten out as much as we would like. It was so great to hear from you. I'll be stopping by your blog soon.
Post a Comment