Wednesday, February 15, 2006



A TRIBUTE TO MY HUSBAND

I am so thankful I don't have to face this world without my husband every day. Whenever I hear the song, "Every good and perfect gift comes from You..." I thank God for his gift of Evan to me. God knew I couldn't face this world without him. He's a wonderful husband, a wonderful father and a my very best friend in this world. No one on earth knows me even remotely as well as he does. As Evan always said, "We are a match made in heaven!" and I couldn't agree more!

1 comment:

the Domina said...

You didn't have to sit next to him through 4th grade! Yeah, well, I guess he turned out ok, despite how many times he banged his head on his metal lunchbox. And he occasionally let me play Super Mario Bros. with him, and taught me the finer art of Lego building.

But then again, you *had* to know this family was a little off kilter... welcome to the clan. :)

Sara