MAGIC DIAPER CREAM
I know I have at least a few moms who check out my blog on occassion that have babies still in diapers. My sister-in-law gave me this recipe for diaper rash cream, and it works wonderfully! The trick seriously is in the Maalox (generic version of any liquid antacid works fine)! For months now, on and off, I've been fighting a rash with Kiana and I have been out of it. I bought some yesterday and it was pretty much cleared up this morning. If you don't want to actually make the cream, you can use a tube of Desitin and dip your finger in the Maalox. It works, too!
1 tube Desitin
1 tube Zinc Oxide
1 Cup Maalox
Mix in a container and keep tightly covered. The Maalox will sort of stay separate from the creams. It is what keeps them from screaming when it's applied! Give it a try!
No comments:
Post a Comment