Wednesday, April 08, 2009

IN REGARDS TO EMERGING CHURCH...

Check out this website!

6 comments:

Camille said...

I appreciate your focus on the Lord and His ways. It is a blessing to see the His goodness in your life! As we search the Scriptures and seek the Lord for wisdom He promises to give it. (James 1:5)

On another note...would you please give the recipe for your great looking bread? No problem if it takes awhile...I totally understand!! If it is too much trouble...don't do it!! :)

Terri said...

I'll be happy to pass that recipe along... I have 7 unexpected guests from Evan's work coming for dinner tonight, so it will probably be a different day, but I promise I'll share it!! :)

Thanks again for your encouragement!

Camille said...

Wow!! Homemade soup is usually my solution for those types of crowds!! Trust all will go well for you tonight! It's hospitality...not entertainment...keeping that in mind has kept my stress levels down whenever we've had visitors in our home.

Thanks for being willing to share the bread recipe with me. My recipe doesn't make loaves that rise that nicely...it looked lovely. Just get to it when it will work for you.

Tandra said...

im confused... is this against emerging church or for it? Maybe i missed it...

Tandra said...

and the statement of faith says this "We believe that God is eternally existent in three separate persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit."

does that mean they don't believe in the Trinity? I thought they were one, not separate...?

Terri said...

This is Roger Oakland's website. They are strongly opposed to the emerging church.