Since I read it, I can answer for you...it's Wed, April 29 entry called The Bottom Line...very insightful and beneficial. (Sorry Terri if I overstepped my bounds here)....let me know and I won't do it again.
I've been trying to do what it said and not be on-line so much today! :) hehe.... so, thanks Camille for answering Julie's question for me! Also, we've been busy entertaining grandparents, so not being on-line as much has been easy these past few days. Anytime you can help, I appreciate it!!!
6 comments:
Once again you have been an encouragement! Thanks for this! May the Lord bless you today.
Hey Terri, I tried looking, but I wasn't sure which post to go to. Can you give us a title??
Thanks! Julie
Since I read it, I can answer for you...it's Wed, April 29 entry called The Bottom Line...very insightful and beneficial.
(Sorry Terri if I overstepped my bounds here)....let me know and I won't do it again.
Thanks!!
I've been trying to do what it said and not be on-line so much today! :) hehe.... so, thanks Camille for answering Julie's question for me! Also, we've been busy entertaining grandparents, so not being on-line as much has been easy these past few days. Anytime you can help, I appreciate it!!!
Thanks Terri! I agree...we need to be wise and set boundaries for ourselves and be disciplined. :)
Post a Comment