NEED A LIFT?
I've been trying a new skin care product since last November, and have never in my life tried anything like it. It's 100% natural, and it really is anti-aging. I can tell a huge difference on myself. (Not sure if it's just age, kids, or the Montana dryness, but I was feeling pretty old in the skin care department!) :) The product is called Arbonne. My mom is a sales consultant, and though I'm signed up to sell, I'm not quite working it yet. She is doing very well at it, however, and it's because the product sells itself. Yes, it is costly, but I'm learning that you usually get what you pay for! My aunt, who has been a successful Mary Kay consultant for many many years, has quit Mary Kay and switched over to selling Arbonne, and she's glad she made the move. If you're at all interested, let me know. If you live in MI, my mom can drop off a kit for you to use for several days with no obligation. Just let me know! You will be glad you did. I sure am!
No comments:
Post a Comment