WHY I ENJOY BLOGGING...
Often I feel like I'm writing more for my own sake than yours. I've really grown to love freely writing my thoughts down, and because I really have no idea who actually reads them, I feel even more free to write. (Does that make any sense?) I've never been much of a person who keeps a journal of life's happenings, so I think someday, looking back on all the experiences we faced as a family, and what God was teaching me in the process will be a treasure I'll cherish forever. In the meantime, it is my prayer that you will be blessed or challenged by something God laid on my heart to write about, and that you will enjoy reading about the many adventures we face on a daily basis! Thanks for reading...whoever you are! :)
1 comment:
Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»
Post a Comment