Erika was our first guest this month. She's Evan's older sister and spent 8 days here with her little foster son, Derrell. We had such a nice time with them. Did some fishing, spent time in Red Lodge and lots of time playing in our backyard with all the kids. Just thought I'd post some pictures taken during her stay with us.
Derrell and Myah enjoying a watermelon treat!
Erika and Derrell taking a fishing break!
Myah's fish! Yes, she actually did reel this one in!
Evan doing what he loves -- fly fishing small streams in the Beartooth Mts. He caught two small brooke trout in the little time he had to fish!
Me 'n my girls!
Joel fishing in the "cheese" lake!
2 comments:
looks like so much fun!
makes me want to come and visit. :)
you guys may not have the "everyday" memories with family, but you are able to make such great memories with the special visits, which i'm sure your kids will treasure just as much.
You have no idea how much I needed that comment today. When family leaves, we always have a hard couple of days as we transition back to normal life. Evan's parents left early this morning, and I was feeling really down about not having Gmas and Papas around for my kids on a regular basis. You're right, though. The times we do have together are really wonderful, and we treasure every minute with them! I'm hoping to post some more pictures soon of our time with Evan's parents as well.
We would LOVE to have you guys come visit. We have been here long enough that I think we make pretty good tour guides of the area. We know some of the good spots to take guests, and we love to house and cook for anyone who wants to come out. It helps to save on the cost for our visitors! Just let us know! :)
Post a Comment