A NEW GIFT...
For years, I have tried. I have never persevered to the point of feeling successful. Today, I got a new gift that may just help.
Everytime I would go to play, my old guitar would be out of tune, and tuning it was not fun. Then, when it would "sort of" sound decent, I would maybe still have time to pick away for about 3 whole minutes before getting distracted, putting it down again, only to attempt to start the process all over again a few months later.
This new guitar sounds amazing. I am thankful for the old one where I began my learning process, and now my children can start on it. But I am even more thankful for this new one because it sounds so GOOD! :)
Thank you, to my friend, Michaela, for the guitar. She will travel throughout Montana, Costa Rica and later this year in Africa, all for the sake of the gospel. God bless you! We love you dearly and will be praying for you!!
Thanks also to Tandra, who keeps me well stocked on picks and just bought me the coolest tuner, which makes guitar playing so much easier! I love you girls! My daughter looks up to you both as a role models. Thank you being a godly example to my family! :)
1 comment:
I'm so happy for you! Enjoy!! :)
Post a Comment