THE CALL TO WEAR HOLES IN OUR KNEES
God is teaching me the importance of prayer. I know it's important. But He's really teaching me just HOW important it is. Recently He has taken one avenue of my life away, and He has said, "Instead, I want you to use that time to pray."
I can do nothing without prayer. Lives will not change without prayer. No matter how much time I give a person, only the Spirit of God can actually do the work in their heart. It has everything to do with Him.
Every issue, every conflict, every pain in your life or your physical body has one purpose. To bring you to your knees. The question is, how do we respond to it?
More than anything else in the world, the most difficult thing to do is pray. Even Bible study can be used to puff me up because of increased knowledge, but a person will gain nothing from man from being in their closet alone with God. That person will, however, gain so tremendously from God.
Lord, teach me to pray!
2 comments:
Wonderful exhortation Terri...thank you for being a blessing to me! I'm thankful we are friends.
Yes, LORD, please teach me to pray!
Love,
Camille
May we be known as women who first of all, dwell in His presence! I'm thankful we are friends, too!! :)
Post a Comment