Monday, April 25, 2011

MULTITUDE MONDAY

Some days I have more time.  Other days, it's quick off the top of my mind.  All days, it's important.  Taking the time to look at the blessings around us brings such joy to my spirit.  I am thankful...

151.  SUNSHINE!
152.  Fresh tulips on my table.
153. A beautiful day to have a picnic in the park yesterday.
154. Healthy puppies growing and getting new homes.
155. Laundry heading to the line.
156. A new journal.
157. "Justification & Regeneration" by Charles Leiter -- what an amazing, eye opening book!  I have learned so much.
158. A text from a person I hadn't heard from in a while that made me smile.
159. Good news about one of our street friends.
160. A pair of downy woodpeckers that brought joy to my children when they spotted them this morning.

1 comment:

Camille said...

Mmmmm....I *love* laundry on the line! I'm so glad you are counting my friend. :)