Look at ALL THOSE CANDLES!!!!!! LOL! We've taken to just putting the number of candles to represent the *ones*, not the *tens*...we are THAT old! ;-) Austin and Calvin just turned 16 and 14 and I put on the exact numbers...were their cakes ever HOT!
Happy Birthday Evan....looks like you are very loved. :)
haha that's funny! Such a sweet family and Godly husband and father! You are defintely blessed and I am blessed to know you guys! Love you VO tribe! It must have been a windy day... look at that swing in your backyard lol!
Did you really have all 34 candles on there and did the frosting melt? :) And it looks like you even tried a different cake for the occasion. Wish we could have been there to help celebrate! We didn't forget about him....two magazine subscriptions are on their way! :)
Came back to visit and read that you are two months younger than your hubby...fun! Howie and I were born in the same year too...we are a *little* older than you. And...your birthday must be near mine Terri (I'm in July)...we should celebrate together sometime. :)
7 comments:
Look at ALL THOSE CANDLES!!!!!! LOL! We've taken to just putting the number of candles to represent the *ones*, not the *tens*...we are THAT old! ;-) Austin and Calvin just turned 16 and 14 and I put on the exact numbers...were their cakes ever HOT!
Happy Birthday Evan....looks like you are very loved. :)
Blessings,
Camille
I just HAD to! LOL! You should have seen all the smoke! :) (After all, he is 2 months older than me!!)
haha that's funny! Such a sweet family and Godly husband and father! You are defintely blessed and I am blessed to know you guys! Love you VO tribe! It must have been a windy day... look at that swing in your backyard lol!
I praise God, for I am blessed beyond words....
Did you really have all 34 candles on there and did the frosting melt? :) And it looks like you even tried a different cake for the occasion. Wish we could have been there to help celebrate! We didn't forget about him....two magazine subscriptions are on their way! :)
It was chocolate cherry cake, just made into a round shape instead of rectangular, and yes, there were 34 candles on the cake!
Came back to visit and read that you are two months younger than your hubby...fun! Howie and I were born in the same year too...we are a *little* older than you. And...your birthday must be near mine Terri (I'm in July)...we should celebrate together sometime. :)
Love,
Camille
Post a Comment