IN THE DETAILS...
When I take the time to pay attention to the little things all around me, it places my focus on what matters, and brings joy to my life. What a blessing this journey has been!
131. A thoughtful gift (see post below)
132. Friends who helped clean corrals and get my garden ready for planting this past weekend.
133. New moon sand for AJ (is their anything better?)
134. Children with creative minds!
135. A pond to watch wildlife, catch frogs and sail boats on.
136. Iris bulbs to plant from a very special person!
137. An afternoon of great fellowship with amazing ladies, which put 5 meals in the freezer!
138. Trees that are leafing out!
139. A little girl learing to love reading! (finally!)
140. Less than 6 weeks till a summer break!
141. peanut butter and jelly
142. fresh raspberry herbal tea
143. a week of "normalcy" after a crazy week with a busy, busy daddy
144. Truth.
145. My friend, Camille, who is a faithful commentor & a huge encouragement in my life! :)
146. A creative idea for displaying some 8X10 prints that I haven't yet framed. (I'll try to take a picture when it's done.... it might be a while.)
147. A disaster of a house -- it means it is full of life!
148. A gorgeous Saturday spent outside, resulting in lots of pink cheeks!
149. A finally finished dining table -- just waiting to bring it in the house!
150. Justification.
1 comment:
Awww....Terri! How sweet (and surprising) to find that I'm on your LIST!! I was enjoying reading all your thanks and then saw my name there too...YOU bless me! :)
Ahhh...*normalcy* after a busy week for Daddy...how I can relate!! :)
How WONDERFUL that you got FIVE meals into the freezer...THAT feels soooo good, doesn't it??
Yippee for Summer break...it's coming soon!
It's a blessing to be friends with you...
Much Love,
Camille
Post a Comment