Monday, January 17, 2011

SURGERY ROUND 3

I am suppose to go in for my third and final surgery tomorrow morning on my right ring finger.  The plan is to pull the pin that has been in place, and to free up some tendons that are restricting the movement.  I am hoping this isn't going to be as big of deal as the last two, but I still will be sleeping through it so there is always recovering from that aspect. 

The biggest hold up right now is the freezing rain and snow that has made the roads really bad.  I appreciate prayers for all of it, and will keep you posted as to how things turn out!

Have a blessed week!

2 comments:

Camille said...

Praying........

Terri said...

Thanks for your prayers, Camille. Things didn't go completely as planned. They had to fuse my bones together, so there will not be the movement we had hoped for, but I do think it will look nicer than pre-surgery, and I shouldn't have pain after recovery, except for cold weather! :) Bless you!