What an incredible family photo shoot you had! What are you going to do with them all??? Every last one is gorgeous...a big collage on the wall...a scrapbook...a digital frame with photos rotating???
Thanks, Camille! Tiffany did an AMAZING job! I have put two collages together on different walls... I have had some blown up, but are still waiting for frames. They have been so much fun to play with! I love that she captured us in *life*. More to come of my other kids, so stay tuned!! :)
Not that I have ANY favorites, but this little boy sure won my heart while I was there babysitting! He is such a joy! Oh, and you better pick up those frames soon. I went to Cosco to buy more of the 5 x 7 to match what you gave me for Christmas, and they didn't have any in that style left. I did pick up the 8 x 10 though. Just FYI! :) Love, Mom V.O.
4 comments:
What an incredible family photo shoot you had! What are you going to do with them all??? Every last one is gorgeous...a big collage on the wall...a scrapbook...a digital frame with photos rotating???
What a sweetie pie your little AJ is! :)
Have a wonderful day!
Love,
Camille
Thanks, Camille! Tiffany did an AMAZING job! I have put two collages together on different walls... I have had some blown up, but are still waiting for frames. They have been so much fun to play with! I love that she captured us in *life*. More to come of my other kids, so stay tuned!! :)
Beautiful photos! (I found you on Camille's site) I think I'll have to peruse a little on here :)
Not that I have ANY favorites, but this little boy sure won my heart while I was there babysitting! He is such a joy! Oh, and you better pick up those frames soon. I went to Cosco to buy more of the 5 x 7 to match what you gave me for Christmas, and they didn't have any in that style left. I did pick up the 8 x 10 though. Just FYI! :) Love, Mom V.O.
Post a Comment