Thursday, January 20, 2011

POST-SURGERY UPDATE

Things didn't go completely as planned.  Instead of coming out with a finger that moves, the doctor mid-way got permission from Evan to fuse the bones together.  There was no cartilage left in my finger tip, which would have caused any movement I did have to be painful.  I am thankful God answered our prayers to give the doctor wisdom.  I feel that he had wisdom in this decision, otherwise I may have needed another surgery down the road.  This journey is coming to an end, finally!

Monday I get my big arm wrap off.  I am thankful to be feeling much better today!

2 comments:

Camille said...

So sorry it didn't *go as planned* Terri. But, I am so glad that the doctors did have wisdom and that you will not have more of this to go through...what a blessing! The LORD is truly good...all the time. Hang in there my friend! We have been praying for you.

Love,
Camille xo

Terri said...

Thanks for your prayers, Camille. You are an amazing friend, and I am so thankful for you!