Saturday, January 22, 2011

SOMETIMES IT HURTS!

Wow. 
God has been working on me. 
It's been painful. 
But I so desire it.

I have recently found myself repenting of something only to turn around and a half hour later fall back into the same trap.  We are studying Romans on Sunday nights.  Because of what Christ did on the cross, we all CAN walk in victory over sin -- ANY sin. 

Not in defeat. 

Any particular sin that we face is not a battle that
we have to bear for our lifetime on this earth. 

God's power is greater!

Take my discomfort in my heart, and my hatred for this sin, Lord, and use it to change me.  Help me to walk in victory, knowing that my sin was crucified, and I died to it! 

Praise you, Lord! 

Your work on the cross is so much greater than I understand.  Please keep teaching me, and removing scales off my eyes to see truth more clearly. 

I love you, Jesus. 

No matter HOW MUCH IT HURTS,
 keep changing me. 

I desire to look like You.

No comments: