Monday, January 24, 2011

MULTITUDE MONDAY

71.  A text from my husband that turned my whole morning around early on after a sleepless night.  Starting a Monday with a good laugh is the best way to start!

72.  Herbs to make tinctures with.

73.  Medicine when necessary.

74.  Sunshine and melting snow!

75.  Friends who really care.

76.  Time in the Word with a friend.

77.  Godly teachers.

78.  An almost-free hand again. 
(Down to a finger splint with a promise to be careful!)

79.  A cheerful voice on the phone.

80.  Warm fuzzies!







holy experience

2 comments:

Camille said...

I think it's great that you make tinctures Terri! I remember reading some things in your long-ago posts and learning...isn't God's world and HIS provisions for us wonderful??

Have a lovely week my friend!
AND you take care...be careful as you recover...be patient!!

Love,
Camille

Terri said...

Thanks, Camille! You are always faithful to encourage me!! I'll be careful.... and patient... :) Thanks for caring.

Love,
Terri