A DAY OFF WITH GOOD FRIENDS FOR SOME GOOD FISHING
We are so thankful God has brought some great Christian friends into our lives out here. There is nothing more a wife could want for her husband than to have good godly men for her husband to hang around with. I'm thankful for these families in our lives. No one deserved a day off more than Evan. He has been working so hard for so many months now, I'm glad he got a day of fun with the boys. (Just wish I could have joined him!) We are also blessed to live very close to a world class blue ribbon trout stream, where people all over the world come to fish. This same day the guys went fishing, VP Dick Chaney was also on the river. He fishes it often. Enjoy the pics!






2 comments:
Has no one noticed??? Doesn't that bottom fish seem just a bit odd??? Mark e-mailed some pics to Evan from their fishing day and he "enhanced" that one he was holding just a bit. :) I thought for sure someone would question it. Guess he did a pretty good job. He had me fooled for a bit, too!
I JUST showed your pictures to Dad and he noticed right away. Guess us women don't really look at fish pictures the way men do. It was a good job though! Can he "enhance" a picture of me now....only reduce instead of enlarge? :-)
Post a Comment