A HUNTIN' STORY TO MAKE YOU SMILE
A buddy of Evan's spends one week a year as a hunting guide down in Wyoming. This is his story....
He was guiding 2 guys from Virginia on an elk hunt. One guy, who was desperately trying to get on his horse, kept telling the horse to "STOP!" and "STAY!" The guide commented, "It's not a dog. He responds to reigns."
A little while later, down on the trail, the guide heard that same hunter yelling at his horse, "REIGNS!" :) The guide, almost falling off his horse from laughter, responded, "I meant the ones in your hands!"
Now, I don't tell this story nearly as well as I heard it, but I guarantee, if you picture this in your head, you'll still be giggling about it in a week!
1 comment:
Wow-that doesn't say much for folks from Virginia!
Post a Comment