Thursday, June 22, 2006

SIX KINDS OF STORIES TO TELL YOUR CHILDREN
(taken from "Blessing Your Children" by Jack W. Hayford)

1) Tell your children how the Lord saved you.
2) Tell your children about the Lord's miraculous provision for you.
3) Tell your children how you've failed, but the Lord forgave you.
4) Tell your children how God has guided you.
5) Tell your children about how God has delivered you.
6) Tell your children about God's judgment and mercy.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

wow, I really like that list. I find it hard to talk about how God delivered me without going into all the gross details. I try to be somewhat general and give small details but my girls are smart and ask a LOT of questions. Some details are too heavy of a load for them to handle but I know there will come a day when I will need to be more specific.

Looks like you guys had a great time in Yellowstone! That's one of our favorite places.