FAMILY PHOTOS
Earlier this fall, my friend Tiffany took some photos of our family. She is an amazing photographer! (If you are looking for a good photographer, let me know! I'd be happy to pass her info along!) She followed us around here on our property to capture our family the way we are. This is where we live. This is the home that God has placed us in for now, and we are thankful. This is just a sampling of so many pictures. I so wish I could post ALL of them! Thank you, Tiffany, for beautifully capturing our life as we are in 2010. I am extremely grateful!!
1 comment:
These photos are A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. Terri! How fun that you were able to have your friend take them. Your family is beautiful. The header photo at the top of the blog is lovely too...are you going to frame any of them?
Have a terrific week!
Love,
Camille
Post a Comment