AT YOUR FEET
I heard this song for the first time ever tonight while visiting this blog. I was so blessed by this song, as it's my heart's cry. God continues to walk me through every moment of every day, but the more I walk with Him, the more I crave just being at His feet. When I think of what that "looks" like, I see complete surrender to Him and His will in every area of my life. I see beautiful fellowship, that brings about true joy, which is talked about in 1 John chapter 1. I see time in His Word and communing with Him through prayer. We truly can lay everything down -- WHATEVER we are going through -- definitely not in my strength, but His. He truly is all that we need. It's the ONLY place to find peace. I'm so thankful for the Word of God. Thank you, Jesus. (Be sure to pause the music at the bottom before hitting play.)
I heard this song for the first time ever tonight while visiting this blog. I was so blessed by this song, as it's my heart's cry. God continues to walk me through every moment of every day, but the more I walk with Him, the more I crave just being at His feet. When I think of what that "looks" like, I see complete surrender to Him and His will in every area of my life. I see beautiful fellowship, that brings about true joy, which is talked about in 1 John chapter 1. I see time in His Word and communing with Him through prayer. We truly can lay everything down -- WHATEVER we are going through -- definitely not in my strength, but His. He truly is all that we need. It's the ONLY place to find peace. I'm so thankful for the Word of God. Thank you, Jesus. (Be sure to pause the music at the bottom before hitting play.)
1 comment:
I keep taking my eyes off of Him, no wonder I have been experiencing such overwhelming stress lately. Thank you, Terri, for posting this. Beautiful!
Post a Comment