LIVING FOR WHAT?
As I was glancing through some recipes, trying to come up for something to make for dinner tonight, I came across some scribbling on the back of one of my recipes. I assume I wrote it down on the "nearest" piece of paper one day while listening to a teaching, and I think I remember it coming from Paul Washer. Reading it today, hit me again, as it's what we have been constantly talking about lately....
"All things were made through Him and for Him. Are we living our lives in total contradiction to the reason we are made? Do we live every moment of our lives to please Him? Entire worlds were made for his delight! Are you living for legitimate purpose? For what really matters?"
As I was glancing through some recipes, trying to come up for something to make for dinner tonight, I came across some scribbling on the back of one of my recipes. I assume I wrote it down on the "nearest" piece of paper one day while listening to a teaching, and I think I remember it coming from Paul Washer. Reading it today, hit me again, as it's what we have been constantly talking about lately....
"All things were made through Him and for Him. Are we living our lives in total contradiction to the reason we are made? Do we live every moment of our lives to please Him? Entire worlds were made for his delight! Are you living for legitimate purpose? For what really matters?"
1 comment:
SO true! How wonderful to think that even the kitchen sink is a place of worship...may God be glorified through us!
Have a lovely evening!
Love,
Camille
Post a Comment