Hello Terri :) I found your blog through Camille :) You have a lovely family, you header is adorable!
For some reason I cannot get that box to open but I see below that it says Paul Washer. I love Paul Washer he is so right on! I see we have Calvary Chapel in common :)
Hello Sharon! Thank you for visiting here! :) I don't know why the video won't open for you. I'm sorry! I will try to look at it later. Looks like we have a lot in common. I look forward to checking out your blog. Blessings to you today as well!
PS We also are a family with labs. :) (I love your picture!) We have 7 puppies currently (for 2 more weeks), and will be putting down our 13 1/2 year old black lab tomorrow. :(
4 comments:
Hello Terri :) I found your blog through Camille :) You have a lovely family, you header is adorable!
For some reason I cannot get that box to open but I see below that it says Paul Washer. I love Paul Washer he is so right on!
I see we have Calvary Chapel in common :)
Have a blessed day Terri!
Sharon
Hello Sharon! Thank you for visiting here! :) I don't know why the video won't open for you. I'm sorry! I will try to look at it later. Looks like we have a lot in common. I look forward to checking out your blog. Blessings to you today as well!
Terri :)
PS We also are a family with labs. :) (I love your picture!) We have 7 puppies currently (for 2 more weeks), and will be putting down our 13 1/2 year old black lab tomorrow. :(
Terri,
I am SO SORRY about your lab. A year ago we had to do the same for our 15 yr. old. Aussie/Lab mix. I am praying for you and your family for comfort.
Take care & God bless!
Sharon
Post a Comment