Friday, January 01, 2010

REMEMBERING JOSIAH TODAY


It's been 3 years today since we lost our little baby boy at 15 weeks gestation. God has used this hurt in my life many times over for me to connect with others on a level I never could have without having gone through this loss. For this, I am thankful. Even out of horrible situations, God always brings good!

Isaiah 55:8-11
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, nor are your ways My ways," says the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways and My thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain comes down, and the snow fom heaven, and do not return there, but water the earth, and make it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower and bread to the eater, so shall My Word that goes forth from My mouth; it shall not return to me void, but it shall accomplish what I please, and it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it."

You will never be forgotten....

(To read my whole story, click on the label: Josiah)

1 comment:

Camille said...

Oh that Scripture verse is so beautiful! God is good and does all things perfectly!

I read your Josiah story when I was first "getting to know you"...what an experience for you! How wonderful to know that your little boy is with the Lord ("which is far better" ~ quoting Paul) and never had one day of earthly suffering.

I agree with you...life's trials do help us to be more compassionate to others...God turns all things for good...how wonderful that HE has brought you through in order that HE might use you.

Of course you will never forget your little boy...and nor should you!

May God bless you this year with HIS joy in all of life's circumstances!

With Love,
Camille