Tuesday, September 18, 2007

NEW FALL BIBLE STUDY!!!

I'm so excited to have begun yet another Bible study through Beth Moore. Her teachings stretch my mind and always excited me to dig deeper into God's Word for myself. This fall we are studying the book of Daniel. What an inspiration he is for us to follow in this present day Babylon that we live in. He resolved in his heart not to bend in his faith and he did just that. God's blessing was on him. His boldness is inspirational and his focus was right where it needed to be. Last night, we studied in detail Nebuchadnezzar's dream (Daniel 2). It's amazing to me how that prophesy is still unfolding today. Biblical prophesy intrigues me, as a person can take one look at the Bible and see how flawless it really has been throughout history. It's living proof of our great God!

The study is separated into two parts: 1) Lives of integrity and 2) Words of Prophecy. I'm SO excited to embark on this journey of digging into God's Word. This study covers a lot of history, which is something I desire to learn more about. Along with that is a deeper look at eschatology, which is something else I've been wanting to have a better grasp on! I'm holding on! I think it will be quite a ride!

No comments: