Friday, September 28, 2007



ANIMAL PICTURES




Their days are numbered! I have a great picture of Myah riding Wilbur (the other pig).
I'll have to post that when I get a chance.



3 of the 11 chickens with their chicken herder!


Noodles and Rio.




Mossy.

She won't leave the horses alone. She just loves them. Every ride we take, she's tagging right along, and she's often hanging out with them even when we're not riding!
(This picture is for you, Bev. Traci tells me you read my blog! :))

I have more pictures, but no more time to post. I'll have to add them later...












2 comments:

Bev said...

Terri, Thanks for the picture of Mossy on your blog. She sure has filled out and looks a lot like her mother. Sounds like she is a great friend for all the farm animals and kids. Thank you for enjoying her so!!! Bev

Bev said...
This comment has been removed by the author.