FISHING SUCCESS!


I think pictures can sometimes speak louder than words, but as you can see Myah had a wonderful day with her daddy yesterday. She really is learning at a young age not only how to fish, but how to fly fish! They spent around 8 hours on the river and Myah had just as much fun as Daddy, I think. Special memories were definitely made.
2 comments:
Myah - my kids are really impressed that you know how to catch fish. They want to know if you got to eat your fish or not. They also want to know if you put a worm on the hook. :)
Sara
No, we don't eat the fish from that part of the river. It's called the "holy waters" and is catch and release only. On the parts where I can use a worm, I most definitely DO put my own worm on the hook! :)
Myah
Post a Comment