A DAILY WALK WITH GOD -- PART 2
Matthew 6:34 talks about how every day has enough trouble of its own, so we shouldn't worry beyond today. Psalm 119:105 talks about how God's Word is a "lamp to my feet & a light to my path". God is concerned about the here & now and wants to walk through each and every moment of our day with us. I loved Beth's writing that I quoted in my last post. I think most of us can relate pretty well to that one. She also provided 5 daily treasures that God offers to us daily when we are walking with Him.
1) The daily treasure of His strength. (Is. 33:2)
2) The daily treasure of His sure foundation. (Is. 33:6)
3) The daily treasure of wisdom & knowledge. (Is. 33:6)
4) The daily treasure of a fresh morning word. (Is. 50:4)
5) The daily treasure of victory. (Is. 50:7)
Looking at just these treasures He has to offer me daily when I'm walking with Him, makes me never want to have a day that I try to do life on my own again. I'm so thankful that God is always there -- His footprints are steady and faithful. It's up to me to decide if I'm going to join them on a daily basis.
(These thoughts are again taken from Beth Moore's "Breaking Free" study)
No comments:
Post a Comment