I have to agree, the cake is awesome! I may steal that idea for Tristan, he'll be 3 next month! He loves anything to do with cars, tractors, trucks etc. Joel looks like he can't wait to tear into that box. Too cute!
Thanks! It really was quite simple. I can look up the website where I found the idea with the instructions and pass that on to you. Last year we made him a "jeep" cake, which is his FAVORITE truck ever, but this year he wanted a race car cake.
3 comments:
very impressive cake! :)
I have to agree, the cake is awesome! I may steal that idea for Tristan, he'll be 3 next month! He loves anything to do with cars, tractors, trucks etc. Joel looks like he can't wait to tear into that box. Too cute!
Thanks! It really was quite simple. I can look up the website where I found the idea with the instructions and pass that on to you. Last year we made him a "jeep" cake, which is his FAVORITE truck ever, but this year he wanted a race car cake.
Post a Comment