Saturday, September 16, 2006

HELP MEET

I know I've blogged about this in the past, but I recently pulled this book out again to "freshen" my brain up about what God taught me through reading it and to see what new things He wanted to show me as well. My personal opinion is that if you're a female and you're married, then you DEFINITELY should pick this up and read it at some point in your life -- preferably sooner than later. It's available from No Greater Joy Ministries, and I wish I could personally buy everyone I know a copy of it.

This quote hit me, once again, as I began to read this. It's a great reminder that a good marriage happens one moment at a time...

"A good marriage, just like anything worth while, takes doing the right things every day...every hour...every moment." --Debi Pearl

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Great book, it's time I get mine out too and refresh my thoughts/marriage. I like that she doesn't beat around the bush. She says it like it is, gets straight to the point and then encourages the reader to put the changes in action. Very biblically based. Thanks for the reminder.