Tuesday, February 09, 2010

MORE HAPPENINGS IN THE VO HOME



Snow forts & Sled rides behind the 4-wheeler





New recessed lighting in the living room



PUPPIES! I need to get some more pictures of them. Their eyes are starting to open! I love this one of Jamie and Samuel, though!



Thursday afternoon baking chocolate chip cookies with mom!




3 comments:

Camille said...

Wonderful family times Terri! How great to see the horses out your livingroom window ~ a childhood dream of mine! :) You have the same mixer as me...and those cookies look terrific. Such precious memories for your children...fun times!!

Have a lovely week mu friend!
Love,
Camille

Terri said...

Thanks, Camille. :) You are my faithful commentor and it makes my day when you do, so thank you! Kiana and I had an afternoon to ourselves and we took full advantage of it with baking and coloring, though I ate way more cookies than I should have! :) I love the horses out my window, though that will change come spring. They have to switch pastures then, but I'm enjoying it for now. Blessings to you!

Camille said...

It was because of your blog that I really got the "bug" to blog! I feel as though we are old friends now! :)

Oh, I know what you mean about the eating of too many cookies! Aren't they the BEST right out of the oven?? THAT's why I rarely bake cookies ~ I'm too old to get away with it! :)

Have a wonderful day!
Love,
Camille