THIS GOES ALONG WITH MY PREVIOUS POST
I think these men explain Matthew 7 better than I ever could. They ask if anybody cares. I do care. That's why I'm posting this. Again, I'm asking, if you watch this, watch all the way through it, else you might walk away with the idea that they support a "works-based" salvation, which they definitely do not. This is very obvious at the end. Be sure to pause the music at the bottom before watching...
I think these men explain Matthew 7 better than I ever could. They ask if anybody cares. I do care. That's why I'm posting this. Again, I'm asking, if you watch this, watch all the way through it, else you might walk away with the idea that they support a "works-based" salvation, which they definitely do not. This is very obvious at the end. Be sure to pause the music at the bottom before watching...
No comments:
Post a Comment