WHAT'S NEW?
* I've been studying 1 John lately. I'm hoping so share some of what God's been teaching me through that book on here at some point. It's also the book that Evan and the leaders taught the youth this past weekend. Biblical Security. What an awesome thing!
* We started school today.... :) I'll let you know how it went. It never goes how I planned, but so far it has gone well. "Not by strength, nor by power, but by My Spirit says the Lord..."
* Bible study at the shelter starts Thursday. PLEASE pray for this for us!
2 comments:
I pray for you as the Lord brings you to mind...what a blessing that He does all things well and it is not up to us, but He moves in the hearts of those He draws to Himself! We are called to be faithful to proclaim, but if we are not the "last link" in the chain that brings someone to Salvation, we have by no means "failed"...we are links in the chain! "Looking unto Jesus..." day by day, moment by moment!
Just prayed for this today...how did it go?
Post a Comment