Monday, August 03, 2009

PLEASE PRAY!

Next week will be a zoo here -- even more so than normal! Twenty-eight people that we've never met (yet!) will be camping on our property. Their goal? Spread the gospel of Jesus Christ to this community. They will be using music, drama, preaching, witnessing and labors of love to share the gospel. Please pray that all goes smoothly, that everyone stays healthy and safe, but most importantly that hearts will be changed and the kingdom of God will grow! We appreciate your prayers!!! I'll be sure to let you know how it all goes.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

My heart and spirit soared when I read this! I'll pray that hearts and lives are changed forever!!!

Terri said...

Thanks for your prayers, Kim! It's all about bringing glory to God.

Just so you know... we are praying for you, too. Evan was really burdened for your family the other night and together we prayed for you guys. We will conitnue to do so. Blessings!